Thursday, February 3, 2011

Meet Emma {Pearland Texas Newborn Photography}




This is Miss Emma. She is just the prettiest, sleepiest little newborn baby girl you'll ever see. She was just perfect and so easy to photograph at our session. I spent a lot of time with her because she just let me do whatever I wanted to do for over an hour. We changed backgrounds, blankets and headbands and just continued on through the session with ease! Of course, Emma's parents are super sweet people and I enjoyed getting to know them too. Most of my clients know that newborn sessions can take 2-4 hours depending on the baby and I love it because I really get to know the parents of the baby. Emma will be on our Baby Plan so you will get to see more of this beautiful little girl as she grows. Thanks for letting me capture Emma's newborn stage, "T" Family! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.
To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

5 comments:

  1. OH my gosh - what a sweet, sweet little baby! These are fantastic - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous Aimee, my favorite work from you yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet Aimee. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a little beauty! gorgeous use of props, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So breathtakingly lovely. Makes me want another baby! Beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete