Thursday, February 17, 2011

6 Month Old Rob {Pearland Texas Baby Photography}

This is Rob and he's six months old! He came to the home studio with his Mom, both his Grandmas AND his Dad! He is one loved little boy and we had such a fun time making him smile. It was hard to hold my camera still and contain my giggles with his cute expressions and smiles. He had the best ouftits and I had fun coordinating my sets with his wardrobe. Rob was such a trooper and just went with everything we did with him! Thanks for letting me capture Rob at such a precious age! I hope you enjoy your sneak peeks, "G" Family!










To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

12 comments:

  1. Love these - what a cherubic sweetheart and all the outfits are amazing! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! What a great variety and he looks so happy and content!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little man! These are all so great! I wonder how his parents will ever pick their favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. handsome boy and family! nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...he is simple adorable...his smiles made me smile. <3 Those cowboy photos are just so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. His expressions are priceless! Super work on these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He has the best smile ever - love these!

    ReplyDelete