Friday, November 19, 2010

Scarlett Rose {Pearland Texas Newborn Photography}



This beautiful little girl's name is Scarlett Rose. Her beautiful name fits her perfect since she's so pretty and has the lightest strawberry red hair! I did her Mom and Dad's maternity portraits and you might remember them from this session. I loved meeting her for the first time! She really made me work to get these adorable sleepy shots of her, but we finally wore her down and got some great shots! Her Mom and Dad taught me a little trick I had never heard of or seen and it requires a hairdryer to soothe a newborn. I have to admit that it worked wonders! Scarlett is adorable and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "M" Family! Thank you for letting me photograph Scarlett for her newborn pictures. She is a true blessing!
To Book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful princess, great captures! I love the 1st and 3rd the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo sweet!!! What a cute baby. You've captured her so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious little girl and great array of accessories too! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so precious! Beautiful captures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful baby! and, Nice images, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie patootie!! Love the shot of the feet!!!

    ReplyDelete