Monday, November 15, 2010

Pretty Family Session {Pearland Texas Family Portraits}



William is King of the Hill!


Saturday I woke up and the weather looked horrible. I was really upset thinking that I was going to have to reschedule my families for the weather and try to rebook them into any already busy holiday schedule. Well, Let's just say that the sun finally came out, the rain and clouds disappeared and we ended up with a gorgeous afternoon/evening. Yay!

This family was such a pleasure to meet! William is three and such a fun little boy! He was really good and cooperative for our session which gave me the opportunity to get lots of great shots! We met at Telfair Park in Sugar Land and if you haven't been out there, you should take your kids. What a pretty park and location for this session! It was great meeting you, "R" Family! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

5 comments: