Monday, November 15, 2010

Lovely Family Session{Pearland Texas Family Portraits}



This family is too cute! Shelby is 20 months old and she was my first little one that actually tried NOT to smile. It was pretty cute actually and if I can find one to post after their sneak of her trying not to smile, I will post it. I actually found it pretty funny! This is another session after the rain on Saturday and the light was perfect! I love how the sun setting makes for such a pretty mood in these pictures. Of course, it helps that the family is so beautiful too! Here's your sneak peek, "V" Family! Thanks for letting me photograph your family!
To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely is right! Gorgeous family, and wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great captures of a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous family!!! Beautiful job, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful images - really vibrant and capture the family's love!

    ReplyDelete