Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Great Family Session {Aimee Fuller Photography}




This family session turned out so great! That's why I titled this one "Great Family Session". The kids were great! The parents were great! Everyone was just great! And the pictures? Great! I just love everything about this session. Thanks to the "B" Family for such a fun night together at the park and for letting me photograph your family! I'm glad we finally got to meet and get together! Here's your sneak peek.
To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely family, great location and poses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job - these turned out so great - looks like a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family and I love your variety of settings and poses too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute shots, what a nice looking family.

    ReplyDelete