Thursday, November 18, 2010

Another Great Family Session {Pearland Texas Family Portraits}


Just another Great Family Session. I am running out of words for all these good looking families. I feel like I keep calling them "Gorgeous, Beautiful, Brilliant, Lovely" and so on because they all are! This family belongs to the secretary at my sons' elementary school. She is so sweet and such a nice person. I love talking to her when I come in for my weekly lunches with the boys. She's always so cheerful and nice. Her boys are very handsome guys and so well behaved! Not to mention her husband who came up with half of the poses you'll see in their sneak peek! I might just have to hire him for posing my families. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "B" Family! I had a great time with you at your session! Thanks for letting me photograph your family!
To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

1 comment:

  1. What a perfectly handsome family! You did a great job here!

    ReplyDelete