Monday, November 29, 2010

Beautiful Baby Boy {Pearland Texas Newborn Photography}


This little baby boy was absolutely perfect! He stayed awake, but never fussed. He made eye contact and didn't give me any of those precious cross eyed newborn stares. He fell asleep just in time for some sleepy newborn shots. He wasn't only well behaved, but adorably cute and cuddly too! I just loved this session and I can't wait to share some of the sneaks with you! Mom is going to have a hard time picking because I am pretty sure I am going to go way over my 30 quota for her gallery! I hope you enjoy Brody's Sneak Peek!

To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Visit my Facebook Fan Page for my Cyber Monday Deal! It won't last long!

8 comments:

  1. precious and so much variety!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! What a cutie pie...#5 and #6 are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I love all your props. Awesome, awesome job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a perfect little angel! Nice captures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aimee, I love these, you did an awesome job! Such a sweetheart and cute props.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, all ready for his first Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little guy! I love them

    ReplyDelete