Thursday, December 2, 2010

Baby Jack {Pearland Texas Baby Photography}



The last time I saw Baby Jack he was just a tiny little newborn. He has grown quite a bit and has the cutest personality. He was such an easy baby to photograph and I enjoyed spending some time with him. I soaked up his baby smell and his cute little smiles. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek "H" Family! Thanks for letting me photograph Jack again! I can't wait to see him for his six month pictures!
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

7 comments:

  1. Aww, these are so precious Aimee, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Aimee!! What a cutie - I love the bear hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that first one makes me melt!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! Nice job!!! I love how his eyes and the light you got into them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always amazed at how much variety you manage to pack into a shoot - this one is no exception! What a sweetie pie he is, and you have taken some truly beautiful photos. Lovel them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love his cute smiley face!

    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy little dude! Love his big smile in the first shot. :)

    ReplyDelete