Saturday, December 18, 2010

Last Family Session of the Year {Pearland Texas Family Photography}


This is my last family session of the year. 2010 has flown by! I want to thank all of my clients for such a fun holiday season and so many great sessions. I have had some of the best sessions just in the last two months and have met some wonderful people! I feel truly blessed to do what I do and to be able to share in something that I'm so passionate about, capturing life through my photography. Thanks to all my clients that have referred their family and friends to me. I feel so honored that you send me people you love and that I get to capture such special moments in their lives.
This family I've gotten to know through the school and boy scout troop that my son, Jacob, is a part of. As a matter of fact, the Dad is our Den Leader. They have three good-looking kiddos that keep them very busy. I had a fun time with you, "H" Family and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! Happy Holidays to you and Thanks for all you do for our Den, Brandon!
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

5 comments:

  1. what a handful they looked like. All your hard work paid off with some great shots captured!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative to have them up in the tree like that! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic family shots! I love the second one - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome family, captured beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these!! That shot of the kids in the tree is brilliant. Great job!

    ReplyDelete