Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Two year old Graham {Pearland Texas Child Photographer}


Graham just turned two and we got together for a fun session outside. I just love this little guy so much! He reminds me so much of my boys when they were little and I could just eat him up. His Mom kept playing the "Mommy Monster" with him and he was full of smiles. The last picture was taken as we were walking back to our vehicles after I chased Graham through the park. I thought it was such a sweet moment between mother and son that I had to share it. I had a great time at our session together! Happy Birthday, Mr. Graham! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.
To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

4 comments:

  1. Love the shot with the wagon and the trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little boy, I love the wagon shot so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Love all of his expressions, great job capturing them.

    ReplyDelete