Friday, December 24, 2010

Meet Donovan {Pearland Texas Newborn Photographer}



Donovan is perfect! He was such a good baby and very easy to photograph. He really let me take some great shots of him while he was asleep and naked. I just kept telling his parents what a pretty baby he is because he's just adorable and so perfect! I love that we got together on Christmas Eve too because it really made our session together special. I won't forget him or this day. Thank you, "L" Family, for sharing Donovan with me and letting me capture such a special stage in his life. Happy Holidays! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

5 comments:

  1. What an absolutely delicious little guy! Love the variety of shots you got - great session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - these are fantastic! You did an amazing job on these - I can't even pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little one! I just love those squishy cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so sweet, I just love his chubby face! You did great on these!

    ReplyDelete