Friday, December 10, 2010

Fun Filled Family Session {Aimee Fuller Photography}


I love it when families are effortless to photograph. They all come to a session and they are happy and full of life! This family was no exception. It helps that they are all gorgeous too! Yes, even Dad! We squeezed in a ton of locations through the park, by the train and by the gazebo. Dad even drove the Mule to the park for some shots! How cool is that? I had a great time with you guys, "D" Family! The girls are beautiful and so full of happiness. I found myself giggling with them as I watched them run together in the park and interact. I loved our session and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

2 comments:

  1. Great shots Aimme, I love the gazebo and train captures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great work! Love the posing. Nice looking family!

    ReplyDelete