Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Great Looking Family Session {Pearland Texas Family Photography}

This family was such a good looking family! I met them at their home to get some family portraits of them and the family dog (who you'll see in some of the shots). I love the shot of the boys interacting and laughing together like brothers do. The boys aren't only cute, but very well behaved and polite! I love that! We walked to a park near their home and snapped a lot of these. I love how they turned out! I had a nice time meeting you, "N" Family and I hope Santa is good to all of you! Happy Holidays! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

7 comments:

  1. These are fantastic - I love the last one! Those brothers are so cute and look so much alike! What a nice family. Great job, Aimee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific family portraits! I'm sure they'll treasure these forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family photos! #3 and #5 are my absolute favorites - I wish we had a family portrait like that. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great family shots! I bet these love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 boys, family after my own heart. great captures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely family! and, Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete