Monday, December 13, 2010

Miss Emma {Pearland Texas Child Photographer}


Miss Emma isn't quite two yet. She was feeling a little spunky & spirited the day of her pictures, but her Mom and I were determined to capture some smiles and get some of her standing still! I am pretty sure she wore her Mom out! We had a lot of fun and Emma is such a sweetie! She's the most beautiful little girl with the most precious curly red hair. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "P" Family! Happy Holidays!
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, what a precious baby girl, I love her red hair. These are adorable captures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these...such a sweet girl! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shots!! Gotta love little red heads.

    ReplyDelete