Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year! {Pearland Texas Family Photography}


Happy New Year! Aimee Fuller Photography has been in business one year. What a year it's been. I've had so many great sessions over the course of a year that it's fun to reflect on all of them and feel very proud of my work. I have come a long way this year in my style and my photography. I am forever grateful to my wonderful clients and all the referrals they send me. I am sure that most of you know that to me you are not just a client, you are a friend. My work goes beyond just the cookie cutter chain portraits of the chain stores. I strive to be creative and work with each indivdual client to capture "them". I work hard not just in my photography to keep it new and fresh, but also behind the scenes after my sessions in my post processing work. I find such joy in meeting new people and capturing them from behind the camera. Embarking on this first year in business I had no idea that I would grow in such a rapid pace! I have met some wonderful people, celebrities, sports celebrities, & families that have touched my heart with their stories in ways that I will never forget! My "job" is something that I love to do and I hope that it shows in my work, which I believe that it does.

This year I have had the joy of photographing a lot of newborn babies and I really find newborns inspiring! Most of my family and close friends already know that we struggled to build our family and I don't just see newborns as any old baby, I see them as miracles. Each newborn is an individual and I love trying to create a session with them that is unique to each baby. Whether it's a hat, a blanket, textures, props or heirloom items brought by their parents, I do make each session a little bit different. I find great joy in celebrating new life and capturing the baby at such a new stage because we all know that they grow up way too fast!
I have a lot of fun things on the horizon and a ton of goals I have set for myself in 2011. I plan to update my website & portfolio with more of my current work from 2010 that hasn't been shared yet. I also plan on updating my brand and showing some of my client's products that they are showcasing in their homes such as canvases, storyboards, collages, and many other products that I haven't had the time to share with you on my blog. I will continue to share specials over the year and I strive to keep my sessions new and fresh with a creative edge that stands apart from other studios.

I will continue with my referral program for 2011 and for every new client you send that books a session, you will receive a complimentary $22 print credit good toward any of your future sessions. I find referrals the highest compliment because it means you trust in me and are sharing your friends with me.
Thank you for letting me capture your special moments in life!
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
We are currently taking clients for 2011 in the home studio and on location outdoor shoots. Give us a call! I will be announcing Valentine Mini-Sessions soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment