Saturday, January 22, 2011

Precious Valentine Mini Session {Pearland, Texas Baby Photography}



This was my first Valentine Mini-Session in 2011. Harbor has been over before for newborn pictures and a few Christmas pictures. You might recognize this cutie patootie. Her Mom loves to dress her up and buy her boutique and personalized clothing. I always love to see her outfits and wardrobe! We had such a fun time! I love my "job"!!! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "B" Family!!! Happy Valentines Day!
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, wonderful job Aimee, these are so precious! Great use of props too, so dainty for a beautiful baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, precious is right!! These are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I LOVE these! What a cutie, and I love the variety you have in them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hug Me"? OK!! She's soooo sweet. I love these.

    ReplyDelete