Thursday, January 6, 2011

More Newborn Sweetness {Pearland Texas Newborn Photography}



I thought I would share some more from Mr. Donovan's session on Christmas Eve. I am still finishing up my edits from 2010, but am catching up and sending out galleries this week. I thought I would tide you over with some more of Donovan and tomorrow I'll share some more from other sessions that I haven't shared yet.
I have my Valentine Mini-Session prices published under the "Specials" Tab on my website. I will have personalized 5x7 Valentine prints from each session to give to family and friends as Valentine day Cards. I'm working on sharing those soon too! Keep an eye on my blog and don't forget to "friend" me on Facebook where I publish a lot of great specials to all my fans.
To book your session-Call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

No comments:

Post a Comment