Monday, January 10, 2011

Little Cowboy John David {Pearland Texas Child Photography}

This little cowboy holds a piece of this photographer's heart. He is so special to me and my family. I wish his Mom would just leave him at my house and let me have him, but come on... would you if you were his parent? Uh, No, I didn't think so! John David will be a year old next month and we got together for some pictures for his Cowboy themed birthday party. He was such a ham in the rocking chair and thought he was such a big boy (which he is...). Hopefully he won't kill us for the naked cowboy shots that will soon adorn his parents wall. Thanks for letting me get creative and letting me take John David's cowboy pictures, "G" family!
Enjoy your sneak peek...
To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable, I love the 1st and 3rd shot with a cute little bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTEST. BABY. EVER! Great job on these - he's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievably adorable. Little boys + cowboy accessories = a timeless portrait!

    ReplyDelete