Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fun Family Session {Pearland Texas Family Portraits}


This family is a ton of fun! It was really cold outside this morning (mid 40's) and I'm pretty sure we had some cold, cranky kids by the end of the session, which was totally appropriate for what we put them through. These kids are super sweet and adorable, which makes my job a blast! I could just eat the little boy up because he reminds me of my boys when they were his age. Of course, the little girl is precious too and such a great little model for me! Mom brought along the frame for some cute shots that I thought turned out great! I can't take the creative credit for them for them though... I give recogntion to my creative Mom! And, Her favorite movie is It's A Wonderful life so along came another cute prop for some other shots! I had a blast! Here are your sneak peeks, Rushing Family! Thanks for letting me take your pictures in the park this morning!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

6 comments:

  1. Great shots one of the family holding hands! It has a nice haze, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute family images! Like the one with the big frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family! Great work, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun! Love the frame and that black and white is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete