Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Phil Turns One!!! {Pearland Texas Child Portraits}

This is Phillip, or Phil. You probably remember him because he's one of the cute twins I've photographed since they were tiny babies. His sister is Tori (the post below this one). I decided to give them separate blog entries this time because they are getting so big now and they both deserve their own entries! I have enjoyed getting to know the twins, but also getting to know their parents, who are wonderful people! Most of the time I fall in love with the children, but it's also wonderful to gain friendships with the parents along the way and I have done that with this family! Thank you for letting me capture Phil and Tori's first year! I truly do love these two and I hope you enjoy your peeks!
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Spaces are limited for 2010 due to Holiday bookings. Call today!

5 comments:

  1. He looks SO excited about that cake, I love the little fists! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how cute is he!?! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is about the cutest little guy I've ever seen!! Great job, Aimee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, what a total cutie pie! Lovely photos - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the expressions you captured! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete