Monday, November 22, 2010

Adorable Family Session {Pearland Texas Family Photography}



This adorable family was another fun family to photograph. Dad just got home from Scotland and he forewarned me that he does not smile for pictures. Mom said as long as she and the kids were smiling we were good. Well... into the session I think we got a few smiles from Dad compliments of the kids! They were so cute and so energetic. I loved my time with this family and I love how the pictures turned out! Thank you for letting me photograph you, "T" family! I had a lot of fun with all of you and I hope to see you again soon! Enjoy your sneak peek!
To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

2 comments:

  1. you are right, adorable family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading that Dad doesn't smile, I appreciate the cute interaction in the first pic all the more! Very sweet family photos.

    ReplyDelete