Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Maternity Sneak Peek {Pearland, Texas Maternity Portraits}











I had the pleasure of capturing a beautiful maternity session last night. These two are SO nice! I can only imagine how cute their baby is going to be. Oh and did I say the baby is a girl? Well, I'm super excited about a girl coming because I have quite a few boys coming around the same time and she will be the only girl in the mix! Thank you for letting me photograph you during this special time, Kylee and Kevin! I truly had a great time and it was a pleasure to meet you both! I look forward to meeting Miss Scarlett when she arrives. Here's your sneak peek!

To book your session, please call Aimee Fuller at 281-412-9923.
Inquiries on sessions? Email Fullerfamly@sbcglobal.net

8 comments:

  1. Love that second shot! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom is glowing! My favorite is the 8th photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots of beautiful parents! Love them - both the outdoors and the studio ones are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very radiant mama-to-be ... these are all great! I love the mix of studio + outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! You've got such a wide variety of poses. I'm sure they will love them!

    ReplyDelete