Monday, September 20, 2010

I Heart a Smirk {Pearland, Texas Child Photographer}


This picture is a few months old, but it's been a favorite in our household. My husband insisted that I get this one framed as soon as he saw it. Sarah is my youngest child and she came out of the womb with very expressive eyebrows and facial expressions. She is our little princess and there is no mistaken who runs this household! She's the baby and she knows it. Seeing as I ventured over to I Heart Faces this week to take a gander at what's been going on I noticed this week's entry was for "Smirk" pictures. This picture instantly came to mind and I thought I'd enter it in this week's contest. There are some great entries so far and I thought I'd just add one in the mix! I mean, who can't look at this face and smile? I know I can't!

www.aimeefullerphotography.com
281-412-9923
Fullerfamly@sbcglobal.net

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!!! this was seriously the sweetest I'd seen yet! I can see how it's a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! Such a cute photograph... I would love to know what she was thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW~ She looks like quite the little character!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your name amoung the entries - OMG... so glad to see you participate. GREAT shot!!!

    ReplyDelete