Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fun to be Three {Pearland, Texas Family Photography}


This little cutie is turning three. I think you will agree that she is very cute! She had all her poses down and wasn't afraid to try a few things for me. Her Mom brought along her rubber boots and sunglasses to capture who she really was. I think she's just perfect! The best part of the session was the HUGS at the end! Her and her little brother BOTH showered me with hugs and told me thank you! Very polite and very sweet! It was great taking your pictures Miss Harper! Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
For inquiries on sessions email Fullerfamly@sbcglobal.net.

7 comments:

  1. She is a real cutie! I love her hair and personality! Such sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie! I love the lighting, you have captured her perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little girl, and perfect time to get portraits done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable girl, those curls are beautiful! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh -s he is so cute! Love the shirt with the 3 on it. You got some great shots of her!

    ReplyDelete