Monday, September 20, 2010

Almost 2 {Houston, Texas Child Photographer}


*Click Images to make them larger

I have taken some time off this week to prepare for my Little Princess Sarah's 2nd Birthday. She will officially be 2 on Sunday, 9/26. I went light on my work load this week and am finishing up my edits from the Grandparent's Gala at the kid's school that I volunteered for. I took over 100 pictures and all of those pictures bring editing (which I don't mind, really!). I also have orders to put in and albums to complete so if you're waiting on prints or albums, I swear I'm working on yours! I do have some fun shoots coming up so watch for some sneak peeks! Have a great week!
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923 or email Fullerfamly@sbcglobal.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment