Saturday, August 25, 2012

My 2nd Birth Photographed {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer}

I had the priviledge of photographing my 2nd birth last Friday. It was such an exciting opportunity for me because it was a fellow local area photographer's baby being born. She had asked me to photograph her birth after she saw the first birth I shared on Facebook. She was booked on my schedule for newborn portraits so of course I jumped at the chance to do it for her.  She had a cesarean birth and it was neat to see that because all three of my babies were born by cesarean as well.  Everything went perfectly and I was able to capture so many amazing shots of Piper being born into the world! Thank you, "M" Family for sharing such an amazing experience with me. I hope you enjoy these images for the rest of your life! Congratulations!
 

















 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!
 
To check out Nena's work please visit her website at:

No comments:

Post a Comment