Saturday, August 18, 2012

Meet Colton {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Colton.  He was 9 days new at his newborn session. Little Colton was such a peanut and so easy to work with. I had a great time at his session. I did his Mom's maternity session before he arrived so it was great to see her as a Momma. She was so calm and laid back with him.  Colton is related to another family that I photograph so it's really cool to see the family resemblence and get to know another person in the family.  This family really is one of the sweetest families I work with! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "F" Family! Congratulations on baby Colton. He's so precious. I can't wait to watch him grow his first year!














To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment