Saturday, August 25, 2012

Baby Boy Coming Soon! {Houston Texas Maternity Newborn Portraits Photographer}

 
Baby Boy Coming Soon! This couple was so sweet and I enjoyed their session so much. They have a very touching story and I was so honored to capture their pregnancy for them.  They left and I felt very humbled to be in the presence of such strong people.  To go forward after what they've been through takes great strength and perserverence.  I can't wait to meet their little guy soon and capture him as a newborn for them.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "McD" Family! It was wonderful to meet you guys and take your maternity portraits! Best wishes on a safe and easy delivery!










 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment