Monday, August 27, 2012

More Baby Plan Clients {Houston Texas Baby Photographer Portraits}

Whew! July and August have felt like a whirlwind! I have been one busy lady with all of these adorable babies coming in for their milestone sessions on the Baby Plan. I am so fortunate to watch them grow and capture them along the way. I truly do love all the families and babies that I photograph.  Thank you for blessing me and allowing me to capture your little ones. I am really behind in blogging and just wanted to share some of my recent baby plan sessions with everyone. Enjoy!
 
Happy 1st Birthday Ava!!
 






Happy 1st Birthday, Kinley!!






Happy 1st Birthday, Sofia!!






Happy 1st Birthday, Sophia!!






Caroline-3 months
 





Finn-6 months






Brynn-3 months






Jada-18 months






Happy 1st Birthday, Codi!!!







Jaxson-3 months






Casden-9 months





  
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment: