Saturday, August 18, 2012

Meet Harper {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Harper.  She was 6 days new at her newborn session this week.  She was such a sweet baby girl. She is absolutely adorable with a head full of dark hair too.  I had a great time posing her and working with her.  I did her parent's maternity session before she arrived too and it was neat to see them as parents.  They were very laid back and easy going about it all! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "K" Family! Thanks for letting me capture Harper as a newborn. She's beautiful!













To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them!!! Harper's expression in the picture with Ryan is priceless! Thank you again for everything!!!
    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete