Saturday, August 25, 2012

Baby Plan Clients {Pearland Texas Baby Photographer Portraits}

These babies are all on my 1st year baby plan. Their parents are so wonderful and I just love all my baby plan clients. I say it all the time, but I will say it again, I am so blessed to do what I love to do! Capturing little ones and watching them grow their first year really brings me a HUGE Joy! Thank you to all the families that share their little ones with me and for allowing me to do what inspires me on a daily basis! Here are some of my baby plan clients that have come in recently.

Erik-9 months
 





Happy 1st Birthday, Logan!





 
The Bonner Twins-Charlotte and Aubrey
Happy 1st Birthday, Girls!  







Happy 1st Birthday, Lorelei!  







Breese-5 months  







Ishaan-9 months






Andres-9 months






Claire-3 months






Happy 1st Birthday, Jacob!
 





 
 Happy 1st Birthday, Landry!!

 





Jase-9 months






To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment