Thursday, August 30, 2012

Meet Brooke {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Brooke. She was 14 days new at her session yesterday.  She was such a sweet girl. I had a great time catching up with her Mom too.  I did her maternity session before Brooke arrived so it was great to see her as a Mom and hear about her birth story.  Brooke is a precious miracle and I'm so glad I get to capture Brooke her first year on the baby plan.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "J" Family! Brooke is amazing and I am so glad you're sharing her with me! We're going to have a fun first year!
 













 
 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. She's a Beautiful Angel. Of Course I'm the VERY PROUD Grandmother ! Thanks Aimee for capturing her so beautifully. Your work is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete