Thursday, August 30, 2012

Meet Kaylyn {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Kaylyn. She was just over 6 weeks new at her newborn session this week.  She has a special story that her family shared with me during her session.  I was so touched and honored to take her newborn portraits for this family.  Kaylyn had a very rough start in life.  Her placenta went out during pregnancy and Kaylyn was delivered by emergency cesarean section weighing in at 4 lbs at birth.  She had a very rough start and the doctors, nurses and hospital staff didn't know if she would make it being delivered so fragile.  She overcame all the scary odds and she is here safe with her family.  Glory be to God! Kaylyn's Middle Name is "Neveah" which is heaven spelled backwards. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "T" Family! Thank you for sharing your story with me and for allowing me to capture Kaylyn as a newborn for you guys! She is a precious miracle and such a beautiful baby girl!
 











 
 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment