Saturday, August 25, 2012

Meet Harper {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Harper.  She was 9 days new at her newborn session yesterday. She was such a sweet girl.
We got so many great shots of her.  She slept so well and was cooperative for me while I was posing her.  We also took some shots of her with her big brother. He was a lot of fun and such a boy! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "S" Family! Thank you for letting me capture your newest love for you guys! She is precious!
 













 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Aimee, the pictures are so beautiful! Thank you so much for all of your time and patience with Harper (and Tyler) -I love the pictures and am so happy that you captured this beautiful time in our lives!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete