Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Summer Schedule {Houston Texas Maternity Newborn Baby Portraits}

My 2012 Summer Schedule is quite full this year already. My three kiddos will be home with me during the summer so I have to strategically plan days around when I will have a sitter here helping me with them. As most of you know (or not) I do all of my sessions out of my home in my "home studio" which translates to my living room (yes, you read that right!). I currently have 17 due dates on my schedule for June alone (that's a lot of babies!) plus maternity and my baby plan clients that are booked as well.  My Saturdays are even busier and I'm currently booking into July and August on Saturday appointments.  The reason for this post is definatley not to "brag" about my full schedule it's just to ask that you contact me soon if you plan to do a maternity or newborn session with me during the summer months so you get a spot on my already full schedule. The clients that are booked on my schedule will get priority over a client that calls in after the baby has been born. If my schedule becomes too full I will have to refer you to a reputable photographer in my area that's style is similar to mine. I hope you all have a great summer this year with your families! I know that my kids are very excited about being out of school and spending time with me during the day. I hope that I can be "Mom" to them a little bit this year with my busy schedule already in place. I'm going to try and put on my Super Woman cape and be there for them!


Have a great day!
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment