Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Meet Braylon {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This is Braylon.  I have a funny story about his session.  When he showed up at the home studio I had everything set up for a GIRL! I instantly admitted to his Mom to not be shocked as we walked into my living room because she was going to see PINK everywhere laid out for him.  Come to find out, I ultimately didn't know what Braylon was because he was a delivery surprise and we had scheduled his session after Mom had found out she was being induced. I had misread my notes on my schedule (obviously!).  So... I went into my prop room and pulled everything out for a BOY session really quickly and we went on our merry way!  He is such a hansome boy and so lucky because he's the first boy after two girls for this family. He's going to be one spoiled little man with two big sisters to watch over him!  I had a great time at your session, "C" Family! I hope you enjoy Braylon's sneak peek. Thank you for letting me capture your little man as a newborn.











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
We are currently booked for May and June.
Booking limited appoinments in July/August.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment