Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ava is 9 months old! {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photography Portraits}

Miss Ava. Where do I begin with this little Diva? She is just too cute. She has kept me on my toes since her very first session.  Her Mom and I laugh because I know not to touch all over her or drown her in loving (as much as I would LOVE to!) because she wants me to admire her from a distance.  She's very particular about things and I think it's super cute and very sassy.  Ava has a very special story and has touched me every time she comes in.  To see her parents with her and watch her grow has been amazing! She's a little fighter and continues to amaze her family with her growth and development. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "L.G." Family! Thank you for sharing your sweet Ava Grace with me! She's one amazing little girl!










 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment