Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Meet Brynn {Houston Texas Newborn Photographer Portraits}

This is sweet Little Brynn.  She was 7 days new at her newborn session yesterday. She is the second baby I've photographed for this family.  I was so happy to see them yesterday with baby number two. They were so much more relaxed this time at their newborn session. They are pros now! Brynn is absolutely beautiful. She looks like a little angel in all her pictures. Thank you for allowing me to capture your sweet family, "H" Family! I just love spending time with you guys and I always enjoy all the laughs we share together! Congratulations on another healthy baby! I'll see you at Brynn's 3 month session... here we go again! How fun! xo














To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
I am currently booked for May & June 2012.
Booking limited appointments in July/August.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment