Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Meet Elijah {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Elijah. He was such a good boy for his session with me.  He was one sleepy guy! Elijah is the nephew of a dear friend of mine and I was so happy she asked me to photograph her nephew as I know she enjoys photography herself and to have her ask me was an honor.  I appreciate the fact that she found the beauty in my photography and the art form of newborn work.  Elijah was such a sweet guy and so very handsome so it was easy to photograph him! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek,"H" Family! Thank you for letting me capture Elijah as a newborn.












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
May and June are currently booked! There are no appointments available!
Booking in July/August for limited appointments. 
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Beatiful pictures!! Great photography & these are great clients aswell..
    -Nat

    ReplyDelete