Monday, May 14, 2012

Meet Ethan {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This is little Ethan.  He was just over 4 weeks new at his newborn session last week.  He had some special circumstances arise after birth and he wasn't able to come in before the two week mark.  I just took extra time with him for his session and we worked to get him asleep for the images.  He is such a special little boy and my heart was touched listening to his parent's journey. I will never forget his newborn session and the overwhelming joy I felt spending time with his Mom and Dad as we captured Ethan as a little guy.  Thank you, "P" Family for allowing me to share in your journey! I fell in love with you guys at your maternity session and fell even deeper in love with you guys at Ethan's newborn session! May God continue to bless you and watch over you in your journey with Ethan as he grows. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment: