Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Gorgeous Family Maternity Session {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

I really had a great time at this session tonight.  We did a maternity session with family shots mingled in there and boy do I really LOVE how these came out.  Big Sister was very photogenic and followed directions so well.  Can you believe that Mom is due next week!?? Can you believe that? She was so tiny!!! I kept posing her or asking her to accentuate the bump to make sure we could tell this was a maternity session.  She is just gorgeous and glowing! I just really enjoyed this session and think it turned out great! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "McM" Family! Good Luck and Best Wishes! I can't wait to meet your new addition very soon!














To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment