Sunday, May 27, 2012

Business Adjustment Time! {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

I'm giving Fair Warning to all my current clients and new clients... July is my time of year to evaluate my business and make adjustments to my services and fees. I will be doing a small rise in prices for my sessions and I will readjust some of my packages to better suit my clients (and myself) for the year. If you book now (before July 1st) you will get the current session fee prices. For those that have already booked with me, you are going to receive the prices before I make my yearly adjustments. Thank you to all my wonderful clients that share their babies with me! I feel so honored and blessed to do what I love to do! ♥


To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment