Thursday, May 17, 2012

Baby Boy Coming Soon! {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

This couple is expecting a Baby Boy. I was excited to meet this Mom to be at her session because she is good friends with another client of mine and we also had to reschedule her maternity session from a rainy day to yesterday (which turned out to be GORGEOUS!).  I really love how this maternity session came out and it's hard to reign it in with sneak peeks when you have such great shots to share. This will have to do though for now.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "P" Family! Thank you for letting me capture you guys during such a special time in your life. I look forward to meeting your little guy soon!














To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment