Monday, October 18, 2010

The West Virginia Family {Pearland Texas Holiday Portraits}



This family is a lot of fun! The Mom & Dad have got a wonderful sense of humor and I love to hear their funny take on life during our visits. The three kids are wild maniacs (said with love, of course) and she knows it. I just laugh because I have three wild maniacs at home too and hers just remind me of mine. They had me come out to their beautiful neighborhood where they have a lot of scenic backgrounds to choose from. We walked around and snapped some pictures for their family Christmas Card this year. I always have a blast with you, "M" Family! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
To Book your Session, Call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

7 comments:

  1. That looks like it was such a fun session! I'm sure they will love them for their holiday cards this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have the family next door look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family shots! I love all their matching shirts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a nice looking family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos - what a great family!

    ReplyDelete