Sunday, October 17, 2010

First Birthday Party Extravaganza {Pearland Texas Event Photography}






This little guy was one of my first babies to photograph beside my own children for my website and portfolio. He has grown so much in a year and it was fun to take the pictures at his First Birthday Party. He was also the little monkey in the park a few weeks back, in case you don't recognize him without his monkey suit on. His Party was quite the event! There wasn't a detail spared. I am pretty sure his Mom thought of every detail, down to the personalized M&Ms. He's a lucky little boy and the love was evident at his party yesterday! Thank you for letting me be part of your special day! Happy Birthday, Wyatt (or as your family calls you "Bubby")!!!! Here's a few of my favorites from yesterday!
Aimee Fuller Photography 281-412-9923

1 comment:

  1. awww, how sweet. he did some damage on that cake too. these are great, what a good idea to have someone photograph a 1st birthday.

    ReplyDelete