Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Cutie {Pearland, Texas Pumpkin Patch Portraits}



I think I fell in love all over again! This little girl stole my heart! She was just precious! And, SO good! She cooperated and walked around with her Mom and I while I snapped some pictures. She was so cute trying to lift this little pumpkin up in the air, which wasn't so little to her. I had a great time with Emma and her Mom. They've added more pumpkins at the patch too which was exciting because the last time I was there it was looking a little sparce. The weather was gorgeous and such a nice time to be in the patch. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, Emma! Thanks for being so good for me! I hope to see you again soon!
To Book your session call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

7 comments:

  1. She is ADORABLE. I love the expressions you caught!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, what a cute little pumpkin. i love the red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little girl! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - she is soooo cute! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! I love how her hair matches the pumpkins - SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *love* pumpkin patches and this little girl is adorable and clearly loving it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete