Monday, October 11, 2010

The Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch {Pearland, Texas Baby Portraits}

I photographed Logan when he was just a few days old. He's gotten so big already! He looked really handsome in his little outfit and his cute shoes. He didn't really like the pumpkins or the hay, but I did manage to get some good shots. I don't blame him one bit about the hay! Who wants that itchy stuff on them? Here's Mr. Logan's sneak peek in the pumpkin patch! Isn't he precious? I think so!

To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

8 comments:

  1. What sweet boy, you captured his kind eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love his serious expression in the last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pumpkin Patches! He's gorgeous - such a handsome little man. You've done a wonderful job capturing him here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're killing me with the pumpkin patches -- this little guy is SO CUTE! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great and will make such great memories in years to come. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh - he is just the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete