Friday, October 15, 2010

A Night at the Horse Farm {Pearland Texas Family Portraits}

I just love this shot! (above)








I had the opportunity to photograph a beautiful little girl out at the Horse Farm where she rides and takes her lessons. She has the most gorgeous auburn hair that matches the horses's coat in these pictures. There is so much I would love to share about this session. How relaxed I felt around the animals, how beautiful the farm was, how welcomed I felt by everyone at the farm... I could go on and on! I truly loved spending time with you Carrie and Chloe! Thank you for letting me be a part of your memories during this special time in your lives. Here's your sneak peek!


To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.



Thank you to All Heart Horse Farm for letting me take pictures out at your facility and for letting us use the horses to captures some memories for Chloe and her family.


5 comments:

  1. How cool that she got her portraits done with her passion – horses! Super neat to see her riding in the last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! She will always treasure these lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job on these. I absolutely LOVE that last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little girl (love the hair!) and such a lovely horse. Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete