Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Sessions {Pearland, Texas Family Photography}


I had a fun shoot in the St. Andrew's Pumpkin Patch in Pearland last night. These cuties are all so sweet and special to me. Their Moms are teachers at my boy's school. I LOVED getting together with them all and had a great time last night in this beautiful weather! It's just gorgeous here and the temps are so mild for Texas right now. Gotta love it and of course, take advantage of it. I hope you enjoy these cuties as much as I did! Aren't they cute?
To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

8 comments:

  1. What a bunch of cuties! So funny how the one boy is trying to eat the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute! Fantastic job - they all turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What a fabulous fall spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh, these are adorable!! Love the little pumpkin hat on the one munchkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, these are great!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so awesome - love each and every one!

    ReplyDelete